It’s been seven years since a tragic 2010 Warwick house fire on Buttonwood Avenue killed four former Mount St. Charles Academy students and the 7-month-old baby of two of the victims, and this weekend’s memorial hockey tournament at the private school will help honor their memory.
Warwick Firefighters were called for a house fire at 31 Ryan Ave. Monday night at 9:12 p.m., finding the 1.5 story wood-frame house with smoke showing, and had it extinguished within about 20 minutes, saving a cat and several dogs from the fire, which caused extensive smoke damage and left the five occupants staying with family nearby.
Warwick firefighters were called to a fire at the Caleb Greene House, 15 Centerville Road, Tuesday at about 10 p.m., extinguishing a fire in an attached garage that caused serious smoke damage in the main building.
In 2015, Tina Smith helped Jennifer Montecalvo provide Christmas dinner for her family, and now she’s returning the favor with a GoFundme page after Smith’s family’s belongings and home were destroyed during Saturday’s fire at their 126 Toll Gate Road apartment.
A pickup truck crashed into an apartment house at 126 Toll Gate Road just before noon Saturday, destroying the gas meter and causing a fire Warwick Firefighters spent three hours extinguishing, which required National Grid to shut off the gas at the line under the road.
WARWICK, R.I. — Firefighters responded to a report of a house fire at 10 Dutch Ct. about 10:40 a.m., finding a full-involved garage fire in progress with smoke showing, and were able to knock it down within 20 minutes despite the extreme cold.
WARWICK, R.I. — Warwick Firefighters responded to a house fire at 436 Sandy Lane Tuesday afternoon at about 3:30 p.m. today, quickly extinguishing flames that started in the single-story building’s […]
Warwick firefighters responded made quick work of a kitchen fire in the top floor of the A building in the central quad of Elmwood Terrace Apartments at 2215 Elmwood Ave. Wednesday at about 9 a.m., limiting the damage to one displaced tenant and some smoke and water damage to adjacent units.