Warwick, RI — The RIDOT has closed a lane headed north near the Rte. 113 overpass toward the Airport on Post Road before New England Tech as the agency performs road work and a bridge inspection in the area.
- Airport Connector East and West, from I-95 to T.F. Green Airport, lane shifts for construction through December 2016.
- Rte. 2 North and South, from East Ave. to I-295, shoulder closures for bridge work, through December 2016.
- The right lane is closed on a short section of the Post Rd. Extension East, begining at Post Rd., for Apponaug Circulator work. This restriction will remain throughout the duration of the project.
- Rte. 113 (Main Ave.) East and West at the Main Ave. Bridge between George Arden Ave. and Jefferson Blvd., alternating lane closures for bridge work, Sunday-Thursday nights from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- Rte. 117 (Centerville Rd.), from Benefit St. to Meadow St., including the intersection of Rte. 115 (Toll Gate Rd.) and Gilbane St., lane shifts possible for construction, Sunday-Thursday nights from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- Rte. 117 (Centerville Rd.), from Warwick Executive Park to Rte. 115 (Toll Gate Rd.), lane shifts possible for construction, Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Veterans Memorial Dr., from Rte. 1 (Post Rd.) to Rte. 5 (Greenwich Ave.), two lanes closed for construction, Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Rte. 115 (Toll Gate Rd.) at Rte. 117 (Centerville Rd.), lane shifts possible for construction, Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.