WARWICK, R.I. — Police made 47 arrests between Oct. 26 and Nov. 2, including one for breaking and entering, three for DUI, four for shoplifting, one for assault, one for simple assault, another for possession of a stolen vehicle and six warrant arrests, according to the Warwick Police arrest log:
- At 10:27 a.m. Nov.. 2, Warwick Police arrested Jason Elliot, 26, at Motel 6, 20 Jefferson Blvd., charging him with possession of a stolen vehicle, receiving stolen goods, being a fugitive from justice and obstructing an officer’s duty.
- At 1:20 a.m. Nov. 5, Warwick Police arrested Johanna Whernman, 55, at Inskip Auto Mall, 1515 Bald Hill Road, charging her with obtaining vehicles with intent to defraud.
- At 11:17 a.m. Nov. 5, Warwick Police arrested John J. Choiniere, 39, at 50 Main Ave., charging him with failing in his duty to stop following a vehicle crash.
- At 6:25 p.m. Nov. 8, Warwick Police arrested Jamal Francis, 23, at Victoria’s Secret in Warwick Mall, 400 Bald Hill Road, charging him with passing counterfeit bills, and forgery.
- At 6:49 p.m. Nov. 8, Warwick Police arrested Danny Fonseca, 23, at Victoria’s Secret in Warwick Mall, 400 Bald Hill Road, charging them with passing counterfeit bills, and forgery.