Posted on Leave a comment

Off-Brand E-Bike Cord, Explosion, Lit Tiogue Ave. Fire

[CREDIT: Hopkins Hill Chief Frank Brown] Hopkins Hill Firefighters rescue two people trapped in their apartment by the March 11 fire at 978 Tiogue Ave. The man an woman were treated for smoke inhalation. A third resident was also treated for smoke inhalation.

[READ MORE COVENTRY NEWS] COVENTRY, RI — Hopkins Hill Fire Chief Frank Brown says an off-brand E-bike cord caused the explosion that lit Monday night's 978 Tiogue Ave. Glenwood Park […]

Sorry  - You're probably out of free articles. Can we ask for your support?

Warwick Post's writers and editors are committed to local journalism, helping people make informed choices, improving the community for everyone. Join us.

We work hard to bring you news, events and compelling stories about your community and your neighbors. We would love your support! We can do a lot more with you in our corner. Subscribe or log in to stay informed, and to make sure we can keep providing you informative local stories.