WARWICK, RI — Warwick Public Schools are delayed one hour Monday following the first snow of the 2022 winter, bringing 2.8 inches of snowfall to T.F. Green Airport and an evening of highway crashes.
In Warwick, the Kent YMCA has cancelled classes and morning daycare, along with the following delays:
- Warwick Eleanor Briggs School: Delayed 1 hour
- Warwick St. Kevin School: Delayed 1 hour; Morning Care starts at 8 a.m.
- Warwick St. Peter School: Delayed 1 hour
- Warwick St. Rose of Lima School: 1 Hour Delay-No a.m. Care
- East Greenwich Rocky Hill Country Day School: Delayed 1 hour; Due to the snow, 1 hour delay.
The National Weather Service reports at least two inches of snow fell across Rhode Island, with highs of 3.5 inches in Foster, 4 inches in East Greenwich, and 3 inches in Richmond.
Temperatures for Monday are expected to reach a high of 35 degrees, with it rising steadily through the week starting with 39 degrees Tuesday and a high of 44 degrees Thursday.
This is a test