Rules for Using Warwick Post
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please exit Warwick Post and do not use any Warwick Post Services or their features. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
By using the Warwick Post Services, including by registering for the Warwick Post Services, participating in Warwick Post social networking features, forums and discussions, submitting User Materials through the Warwick Post Services, the Contact Us page or other means, using Content Feeds, or by using any other features of the Warwick Post Services, you agree to the following rules:
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to submit any User Materials or personally-identifying information on or through the Warwick Post Services; create a public profile; participate in any online contests; and/or place an advertising order on the Warwick Post. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you may browse the Warwick Post Services or register for email newsletters or other features of the Warwick Post Services with the consent of your parent(s) or guardian(s), so long as you do not submit any User Materials. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not send any information about yourself, including your name, address or email address. If we discover that we have collected any personally-identifying information from a child under the age of 13, we will remove that information from our database as soon as possible.
- You may not submit any User Materials anonymously or under a false name or a false e-mail address. You may not impersonate another user or provide any false information about yourself.
- You may not submit any User Materials or links to material that is libelous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, in violation of the law, harmful to children, in violation of third party privacy rights, or that constitutes hate speech or a personal attack.
- You may not submit any software or other material which contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents, programs or device. You may not use the Warwick Post Services to distribute chain letters, mass mailings, “spam,” or duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws, or to gather usernames and/or e-mail addresses for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or other communications to other users of the Warwick Post Services.
- You may not interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Warwick Post Services, any portion or contents thereof, or related systems or networks, or use the Warwick Post Services in any way which degrades their reliability, speed or operation, or their underlying hardware or software. In addition you may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Warwick Post Services or related systems or networks.
- You agree to comply with the Comment Standards, as they may be updated from time to time by Warwick Post.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Warwick Post, LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Warwick Post, LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Warwick Post, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Warwick Post, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Warwick Post, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Warwick Post, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Warwick Post, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Warwick Post, LLC’s Internet site, even if Warwick Post, LLC or a Warwick Post, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Warwick Post, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Warwick Post, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Warwick Post, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Warwick Post, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Warwick Post, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Warwick Post, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Warwick Post, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
This is a test